The Langham, New York,
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is a reimagined homage to elegance and refinement that stands in perfect harmony with Manhattan’s opulent Fifth Avenue and makes a striking accent against New York City’s iconic skyline. The Langham, Fifth Avenue is the new epicenter of the world’s most creative city, and it rises over sixty stories above the streets below. The lodgings are the epitome of sophistication and refinement. Thanks to the Duxiana beds, Pratesi linens, & walk-in rain showers, visitors won’t be able to help but feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
A 5 Star Hotel Conveniently Located Near The Empire State Building.
The Langham New York, Fifth Avenue features a terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a fireplace in the lobby, and it is conveniently located between Grand Central Terminal and Times Square. Guests can take advantage of the complimentary WiFi in the rooms, in addition to the bar and the fitness center.
Also, you’ll enjoy bonuses like:
- Breakfast options include a continental spread (for a fee), valet parking (also for a fee), and a late checkout time.
- There is a lobby, a reception area, and tour/ticket information available 24/7.
- In-house concierge, a conference center, and meeting rooms
- The location and friendly service are two of the most frequently praised aspects of a hotel by guests.
- Each of the 234 rooms is equipped with modern conveniences including a desk large enough to accommodate a laptop and air conditioning, in addition to other amenities like plush linens and a selection of pillows. The size of the rooms is praised by previous guests.
- Slippers, childcare, and complimentary infant beds are among the extras that come standard in all rooms.
- Pillowtop mattresses, hypoallergenic blankets, and Frette linens from Italy
- Suites provide deluxe amenities including heated towel racks and blow dryers in the bathroom.
- 32-inch high-definition televisions loaded with premium channels
- Cupboards, refrigerators, and recycling bins